• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Best pals

Tweedledee

We had Cavalier King Charles Spaniels but they didn't live long (9 and 10 years).

We now have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels crossbreeds, one half West Highland Terrier, the other half Bichon Fraise.

OllieAndAndyY16JulD24

Not wishing to hijack this thread but it makes me feel nostalgic and a little sad. As I write this, I have Andy (Cavestie) sitting by my side while my PC is running DSS on M56.

I particularly remember Gaston, our first little boy.  My wife wanted a dog to help her feel more at home in England. He was such a playful, affectionate little boy. My wife our (then) eight year old daughter cried and felt ill when we lost him. 

3 hours ago, Sunny Phil said:

Not wishing to hijack this thread but it makes me feel nostalgic and a little sad. As I write this, I have Andy (Cavestie) sitting by my side while my PC is running DSS on M56.

I particularly remember Gaston, our first little boy.  My wife wanted a dog to help her feel more at home in England. He was such a playful, affectionate little boy. My wife our (then) eight year old daughter cried and felt ill when we lost him. 

Not hijacking at all Phil. Lovely to hear about your dogs, passed and present. They really do become part of the family and are so affectionate. They all have such different characters, each lovely in their own way. All 3 of ours like to snuggle up to us on the sofa in an evening, after they've had their mad half hour chasing each other around the house. The boys have just got tired of being energetic, but little Maisie wants more, so has just had her own little frenzy tossing all the cushions off the settee.  ?

Edited by Tweedledee

33 minutes ago, Tweedledee said:

Not hijacking at all Phil. Lovely to hear about your dogs, passed and present. They really do become part of the family and are so affectionate. They all have such different characters, each lovely in their own way. All 3 of ours like to snuggle up to us on the sofa in an evening, after they've had their mad half hour chasing each other around the house. The boys have just got tired of being energetic, but little Maisie wants more, so has just had her own little frenzy tossing all the cushions off the settee.  ?

ER sorry, I meant M45.