• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

M33 in RGB

Peter Shah

Thank you both for the kind comments. I'm hoping to pull some of the really faint IFN....I can just see it coming through in the background when i push the data....Although my flats do need updating so that doesn't help

A real stunner Peter, absolutely first rate. I'd have it on my wall!

Thank you everyone for taking time to comment ☺️

1 hour ago, Derbyshire Dave said:

A real stunner Peter, absolutely first rate. I'd have it on my wall!

Thank you Dave, I probably will as soon as I get it completely finished?, I managed to grab some Luminance frames for it, which has defined the faint outer edges a little more....to be honest not by much which has surprised me a bit. I want to grab some H-alpha to help with making those H2 regions not look so lost in the spiral arms....

Edited by Peter Shah

Toned it back a tad looks fin on one screen but the other the HII areas look slightly over cooked.

x5fWrMz_EpVl_16536x16536_wmhqkGbg.jpg

• Like 3

Yes, at full res it us just amazing looking at all the nebulae. And they are in an external galaxy! ?

1 hour ago, Graham said:

Finally got to look at this in full res.

Amazing amount of detail you have in there Peter.

55 minutes ago, Tweedledee said:

Yes, at full res it us just amazing looking at all the nebulae. And they are in an external galaxy! ?

Im really pleased with the amount of detail in it.....Im calling it done and moving on to another object. I might add some Lum at a later date

On 20/10/2018 at 21:56, silentrunning said:

That's possibly the best M33 I've come across from an 'amateur'. Astonishing detail. 

thank you John