• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Heartiest Congratulations

BAZ

Yesterday I was privileged to attend the wedding of one of the most significant members of this forum.

Craig married his gorgeous girlfriend Emma Hefford in what can only be described as one of the most spectacular weddings I have ever attended. 

The theme was Harry Potter and my God, the attention to detail was just amazing, everywhere you looked every little nook and cranny had something to do with Harry Potter lurking in it.

The venue had also gone all out to to make this a special day for them, it was so warm and homely too. 

Emma looked absolutely stunning and Craig, I didn't know you even owned a tie! No you looked fantastic mate, you scrub up quite well.

So, Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to present Mr and Mrs Booth.

My very best wishes to you both.

(Sorry for the poor quality phone camera image)

_20181027_205606.JPG?raw=1

Thanks everybody. ?

I heard two things all day:

1. Emma is gorgeous.
  2. You scrub up alright.

I'll take the second one as a compliment! ?

• Like 3

Congrats, and I can only second Martyn's comments re the detail. Some of it was so subtle it wasn't even apparent until you looked twice. I've seen theming at weddings before but that was a while new level. 

You both looked great. ?