• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Horsehead & Flame

I think you should be more than happy with that and impress us with another target next. That is superb. ?

8 hours ago, Tweedledee said:

I think you should be more than happy with that and impress us with another target next. That is superb. ?

Thanks, Pete

Agreed. I think I'd have to throw at least another 4 hours at it to see any noticeable improvement.

38 minutes ago, Sunny Phil said:

I think it's great. As for another target, how about M78? I can't remember seeing many amateur images of it.

I agree, it is about time we had some images of M78, one of my favourites to look at through an eyepiece. It could even be stitched into the horse and flame above. ?

Edited by Tweedledee

2 hours ago, Sunny Phil said:

I think it's great. As for another target, how about M78? I can't remember seeing many amateur images of it.

Oh yes, seen some stunning narrow and widefield images of this target. It's definitely going on my to-do list.