• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Any good April Fool jokes

Many of you remember some of mine, like the Blue Moon and the Loaf Lipro computer virus.

I was once had when my brother's work colleague pretended to be from BT and got me to unscrew the 'phone and read out the serial number.

I still think the best one was One of the Dimbelbeys doing the spaghetti harvest!

I once changed the clocks forwards by 6 hours and my (now) ex girlfriend got up stupidly early, feeling very tired, and got ready for work while failing to notice how dark it was. It didn't dawn on her until she opened the front door. Needless to say she did not find it funny!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Tweedledee said:

The weather must be really bad if we're talking about April fools jokes in mid December. ?

The Moon was playing hide-and-seek a couple of hours ago but it's 100% cloud right now.

Yes, I don't like cloudy nights where there's a comet and meteors that we can't see.