• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Apologies

cosmic dave

I'm not going to be able to make tonight's meeting at Gib Point as I have been called into work :( (late) to covering staff illness. I'm very sorry guys I was looking forward to a meeting although it will probably be in the vine, lol I hope you get some clears skies and I will see you at Huttoft.

Guest @ndyC

Me too,I forgot the champions league final was on and because its cloudy I'm having some beer instead. I can't drink in the vine as I'll be driving so I'll see you next month.

We didn't go to The Vine either Andy, spent an hour talking then split for home!!

Not much to report tonight, wall to wall cloud so Dave and Andy, you did not miss much. I will say though that next time i will take my binoculars as there were a couple of owls, a fox, a couple of spooked partridges and 2 cock pheasants fighting tonight so even if the sky aint clear there is always something to see at Gibraltar Point.

Nice to catch up with the guys and waiting for next time. :)