We politely request that members refrain from discussing politics and/or the Brexit debate on East Midlands Stargazers. Let's keep it to the topic at hand... Clouds. ☁️

• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

Test

Sign in to follow this  
philjay

Meet Saturday 27th April Tannenbaum???

philjay

I know it's going to be stormy over the next few days and the weather is very unpredictable but at the moment (dare I say it) saturday night looks to have a few hours of clear spells on meteo blue.

I was thinking of popping up for a couple of hours, if the weather plays ball, anyone interested?

Doc

If it's clear Phil I might, but the BBC says rain, and clear outside says 100% cloud so we shall see.

Derbyshire Dave

Traveling back from Scotland that day Phil, but after two weeks of clouds, and if I’m not too knackered, I’ll join you if it looks promising...

philjay
9 hours ago, bryand said:

Yes, be there if it's clear.  What time?

I was thinking of setting up about 8. Will do a check on sat 24 tomorrow then finalise. if the weather plays ball that is, its looking less likely at the moment

Edited by philjay

philjay

It doesnt look good for tonight, I thought it was pushing it so far in advance. Met office, meteoblue, clear outside, all show us clouded until early hours. So we shall have to take a rain check as they say, geddit ?

Edited by philjay