• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

BBQ's

BAZ

Knowing what I do of Astronomers, Stars, Scopes, food and beer (or wine) are there at the top of our list of priorities.

So with food in mind I thought I would share this with you. Too much Sun maybe!

http://www.cobb-bbq.co.uk/

Mrs Baz got me this, for one of my now many Birthday's. I have to say, it has been one of the best bit's of kit I have seen. It's not cheap, compared to other small BBQ's, but it will last a lifetime and is far more versatile than the average grill. Spare parts are easily available.

It's fuel economy cannot be beaten either.

It does need Heat Beads, which are readily available. I bought 4x 4kg bags, for around twenty quid, and still have not finished a full bag.

Eight beads will give you around three hours cooking.

I mention this as it is ideal for star parties, compact, but able to provide for four people with ease. It all packs away into it's travel bag, with all the other accessories that can be bought for it.

Google or Youtube for demo's and recipes.