• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Getting ready for Kelling..

RonC

Well having sold the caravan (too may problems!) and bought a tent it was time to erect it and get sorted ready for Kelling.

Still need to get some bits (airbed etc..) but thought I'd put the new tent up on the lawn and check it out!!

large.IMG_5392Tent.jpg.de6c219d0bdd3f1eb44ca9043cc24495.jpg

• Like 3

Yesterday the rain tested it, today the wind is testing and tomorrow hopefully the Sun will test it!! 

OK so far except with the bedroom being empty, the wind is blowing underneath it. I think once my gear is there it will be OK! 

8 hours ago, Ron Clarke said:

Yesterday the rain tested it, today the wind is testing and tomorrow hopefully the Sun will test it!! 

OK so far except with the bedroom being empty, the wind is blowing underneath it. I think once my gear is there it will be OK! 

Sorry Ron too wet to unload shed to find the camping gear to photograph 

will try again next week as it appears to be better then 

I’ll photograph the microwave and show you what kit I’ve got spare as mentioned you can either make an offer or use for the few days at Kelling  

No panic Allan, I have nearly all I need but I will have the microwave for sure.

Do it when you're ready, OK?

Cheers

Ron

Another tent testing day, wind AND rain!! All OK so far, very pleased with it!

Ron