We politely request that members refrain from discussing politics and/or the Brexit debate on East Midlands Stargazers. Let's keep it to the topic at hand... Clouds. ☁️

• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

Test

Sign in to follow this  
seven_legs

Wymeswold this Friday the 20th

seven_legs

Weather looking like it might be clear on Friday . Was hoping to get up to wymeswold for an observing session. 

Anyway one else interested? 

seven_legs

Nice one Bryan.

my scope has not been out since March due to work or cloudy nights..that’s far to long. Just hope there’s no rhubarb or anything growing on my scopes mirror lol.

hope the weather stays clear.

Rob,(newtyng5), will been there as well.

seven_legs

Still keeping an eye on the weather app. as the closer Friday get the earlier the clouds come in. 

seven_legs

I think Weather is going to be ok tonight so will be there about 19:15. Going tonight as it looks like the weather is not great next week.

newtyng5

Looks like Bryan may be on his own tonight. Something cropped up, and probably won't be able to make it unless I get home early, same for Seven_legs (tony). Shame as it looks like the weather is very promising.

Have a good night!

bryand

I'm still going: too good a night to miss and only the second outing for my new scope.

Anybody needing a pre-Kelling shakedown is welcome to come along.