• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Ems..

Astronigel

Hi I'm sorry I've lost tract maybe a little.. My fault for leaving UK I known lol

But who in charge of membership etc? 

I ask as altho I left UK, was darksite member, I've my sister at last got into astronomy and I think. I can persuade her to join.. She lives near Wymeswold site and has new scope.. 🤣 

She can kinda take my place 

• Like 1

Hi Nigel. Your sister would need to join up via the usual way and can subscribe via the forum. I would recommend that she joins the forum to say hi and pop along to one of our meets for free to make sure that EMS is for her before spending any money. Subscription is £20 a year, this is for the upkeep of the darksites and does not go towards the website which is paid for by our generous sponsor, this includes unlimited use of our darksites and first refusal of any events, ie EMS starparties. Membership is non-transfereable.

Edited by tuckstar

What Andy says, ^^^. But tell your sister to say hi and she will receive a very warm welcome and any help or advice she may need. And best of luck to yourself in whatever you are doing.