• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Skywatcher AZ-GTI WiFi-ST80-Telrad Finder

Brady

I have decided to clear out some less used items and this was one of those impulse buys which unfortunately does not get used as much as it should, purchased for travel use i have literally used it 4 times in over a year, it works perfectly and have it connected up to SkySafari 6 pro app on phone or tablet or with the standard synscan pro app, comes with the supplied extension and tripod, a Skywatcher ST80 with attached Telrad finder and 2 standard eyepieces along with a 45° piece, the mount runs off 8 rechargeable AA batteries which easily last all night or a 12v jack plug supply if you have one, Plenty of literature and review videos on the internet, Looking for £260 as a complete sale and no splitting at the moment, i would prefer for you to see what your getting and to save any postal damage so collection only at the moment from DE5 Derbyshire

Thanks

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• tuckstar locked this topic