• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

Test

good old M101, the Pinwheel Galaxy

been a while and got to grips with what i think is my personal best LRGB image, not perfect by any means but usually my LRGB stuff is pants,

around 61 x 3 minute subs of luminescence, 38 x 3 minute each of RGB all with flats some with bias none with darks, the stacking in deep sky stacker was a real trial and error, the only one which liked dark frames was the luminance channel, all the rest came out awful, the blue channel did not like darks or bias frames, i`m not sure it liked flat frames either as they did not get rid of the dust bunnies, really must clean my stuff, anyway without further ado, here it is, hope you like.

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• red dwalf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

been a while and got to grips with what i think is my personal best LRGB image, not perfect by any means but usually my LRGB stuff is pants, around 61 x 3 minute subs of luminescence, 38 x 3 minu

jpeg image