• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

Test

my attempt at Albireo double star

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan Nicholls

• Bottletopburly

• RonC

• Glafnazur

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my attempt at Albireo  double star.     I used  20 frames at 30second exposure, though my ISO was set too high at 3200, so main star is over exposed somewhat.   https://www.astrobin.com/u3gg

......and Alberio is one of the most beautiful, no doubt. Nice capture, and nice to see some doubles in the gallery too 😀👍🏼

Nice I will have to try albeiro with my mak .

Jonathan Nicholls
1 minute ago, RonC said:

You need to go to Create a gallery image then insert it in your thread.

That's a good Alberio 👍

Great, thanks for that

Bino-viewer

......and Alberio is one of the most beautiful, no doubt.

Nice capture, and nice to see some doubles in the gallery too 😀👍🏼

• Like 2
Derbyshire Dave

Yeah, very nice Jonathon. I agree, can’t remember the last time we had a double star, and you’ve made a great job of it.

I personally don’t create an image in the gallery. I upload my image to Flickr, right click on it there, and choose “Copy Link”. Then paste the link into the post, and the image appears automatically. I see you’re using astrobin, there must be a way of doing that there.

The way I use to test these things out is to send myself a Personal Message (me only how sad is that...no I don’t want to know Ron!)

You can view that message and see what happens before a main post on the forum. I’ve had issues with colours and tried that..

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Yes, 2 nice shots. I've done a few with my DSLR and took a close-up with my Mak and webcam. You've caught a lot of background stars, too.

Well done!