• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

3D Printer & Mini PC

wolfman_55

Hi All,

I treated myself to a 3D printer as I've got more time on my hands than normal. I bought a Creality Ender 3 Pro. Can't get over how good the prints are and how useful it is. My wife was a bit skeptical as you can imagine, but I'd recommend it if you're into DIY and moding stuff. I've put some images of the astro bits I've designed and printed here:

http://www.kwed.co.uk/

Looking forward to some clear skies to try out the Mini PC. I've loaded it up with Stellarium, Stellariumscope, APT, PHD2 and Platesolve2. It's not blistering fast so it will be interesting to see how quick it plate solves......

Hoping it should be able to manage PHD2 and imaging at the same time.

Dave

• Like 2

Stellarium scope is now defunct as integrated into stellarium now if you were unaware ,  Astap can now be used in Apt It’s in platesolving settings faster than ps2 worth trying , some nice ideas you’ve printed 👍

Edited by Bottletopburly