• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Heads up bad weather incoming

Alec

Finally after  waiting since March, my new scope arrives tomorrow.  The next thing will be collamating it, which I have zero idea on how to do and quite frankly am dubious to attempt on such a expensive scope. 

Anyone who can help local to me, it would be really appreciated, cake, coffee provided. Just pm, me with social distancing adhered too👍 You can blame me for the incoming bad weather we will have for weeks to come ⛈🌩🌨🌧🌦

large.1B4BD0B8-263C-47DF-B045-816D9846B82D.jpeg.b35843e6a86a8928bfeb91451f1a350d.jpeg

Has it arrived yet? You never know, you might just get a couple of nights to introduce yourself to it 🔭

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Has it arrived yet? You never know, you might just get a couple of nights to introduce yourself to it 🔭

Yes it’s arrived👍 Just hooking all the kit up to, have to say it looks stunning and extremely light large.C658932C-A274-43C2-8614-86A73DCC2D89.jpeg.fe50ff6139a828ac3cef7d7b27bcba99.jpeg

I really look forward to seeing your first impressions (and some images hopefully!)

48 minutes ago, Clive said:

I really look forward to seeing your first impressions (and some images hopefully!)

Me too 

That's a lovely looking set up. I look forward to seeing some images when you're fully up and running.