• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

Test

Heads up bad weather incoming

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alec

• Clive

• Sunny Phil

• Glafnazur

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally after  waiting since March, my new scope arrives tomorrow.  The next thing will be collamating it, which I have zero idea on how to do and quite frankly am dubious to attempt on such a expensi

Yes it’s arrived👍 Just hooking all the kit up to, have to say it looks stunning and extremely light 

That's a lovely looking set up. I look forward to seeing some images when you're fully up and running.    

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Has it arrived yet? You never know, you might just get a couple of nights to introduce yourself to it 🔭

Yes it’s arrived👍 Just hooking all the kit up to, have to say it looks stunning and extremely light large.C658932C-A274-43C2-8614-86A73DCC2D89.jpeg.fe50ff6139a828ac3cef7d7b27bcba99.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Clive said:

I really look forward to seeing your first impressions (and some images hopefully!)

Me too