• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

Test

Lasts nights Moon with Mars 06.09.2020

Graham

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Graham

• Clive

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a composite image containing my 23 panel Luna mosaic along with an image of Mars taken last night at the same time. The image scale of the two bodies are the same.  

Is the seperation on the same scale as well? It looked further apart from here at 3:30 this morning but I see it was occulted from Spain so I expect it would have been a bit closer from your location.

Is the seperation on the same scale as well? It looked further apart from here at 3:30 this morning but I see it was occulted from Spain so I expect it would have been a bit closer from your location. 

No the separation is a bit closer due to the size of the image getting too wide.

It is 7000 pixels across now 😁

Its not far off as I could see both objects in the 9 X 50 finder scope with the moon on center

Edited by Graham