• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Celestron C11 CPC with extras.

newtyng5

Celestron CPC 1100 , 'fastar' bobs knobs fitted.

Just wondering if there's any interest really, before i decide to post on SGL, and Astro BS.

I think some folks have looked through it a few times at the dark site meetings.

Would prefer to keep it, but i think at some point  (in the future) i will get the 11 inch ota for my new mount.

Comes with....

Celestron Dew shield, Altair Astro 2"SCT adaptor, Williams Optics 2" & 1 1/4"carbon dialectric diagonol, Star sharp Bahtinov mask , Celestron E-LUX 40mm plossl...

Also... Telrad Finder, Custom made power lead, and original 10x50 finder, 1 1/4 diagonal and leads.

Collection only   ... bargain at £1600  .... will advertise at £1700 on the other sites.

pDtlYcp.jpg

22VCqPO.jpg

MdK7AdA.jpg

pfd7hp4.jpg

hvQSnvJ.jpg

Not too bothered if it doesn't sell , as i would be sad to see it go. But i have my new MN190 to try (when its actually clear).

Edited by newtyng5

• tuckstar locked this topic