• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Even more bad news!!

RonC

Just found out my son-in-law aged mid forties has just been told he has stage 4 inoperable lung cancer!

We are devastated and my daughter is beside herself with worry as they have 2 children aged 11 and 13 years old.

He also has 2 older children, with all the scum knocking around this country why should a hard working, fit, father

get diagnosed with this. (Sorry for the rant)

Ron

My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. I really do know how it feels, and you've got every right to feel how you do.

Sorry to hear this Ron.

Sadly there's not many of us who haven't been touched by cancer in some way.

My mum was only in her early fifties (my age now) when she had the same news.....

awful news Ron, somehow words of sadness don`t cut it in these sad circumstances, makes you take a long hard look at life and what matters to you, one of my neighbors has also got same thing, absolutely a true gent, a great neighbor and the guy that helped me with a lot of my obsy pier build and mount electronics.

What a tragedy, terrible news. My thoughts are with you and your family. 

Edited by newtyng5

That's truly awful. All the best to you and your family. It's easier to accept when someone old dies but not when it is someone still raising a family.