• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Kestrel

Bottletopburly
9 hours ago, Graham said:

That is one stunning picture. 👍

I would be if i wasn’t using a modded camera , long story I had a mark  on outer filter sent it to Juan to fix he couldn’t get a screw out ,to get into camera so swapped out a part from another ,one of his stock cameras the frame part and used my electronics but had somehow used a modded camera to his embarrassment ,he going sort it , top man he fixed a camera he couldn’t get into used parts from one of his own cameras when he could have said it’s unserviceable, that’s above and beyond service in my book I didn’t want it modded only for daytime I could have had a badder filter but didn’t want to Chuck any more money at it as I’d prefer to save money for maybe a dedicated Astro camera later on .

Bottletopburly
7 hours ago, Sunny Phil said:

I can't get <expletive> birds to stay still. Great shot!

I came round the corner of the local reservoir he was on road spooked him flew away and came back and sat on hedge opposite me .