• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Adding star link to Stellarium

Bottletopburly

Came across this video for adding star link to Stellarium may be useful for others 

• Like 2

That's interesting Dave, thanks. You couldn't provide me with a link to remove them from my skies instead...🙃

• Haha 2

I did try installing earlier but couldn’t add to database as add button was greyed out and I couldn’t see they were already installed to the database not sure if that’s a glitch or not

Solved ,my bad need tp press save button not add button Doh, and to displayjust starlink highlight starlink only and tick display that will then show only starlinks also remember to save settings.

To display only starlink in stellarium  highlight all satellites in plugins tab  and unclick display button ,you will see all sats disappear on screen now choose from list starlink list will show starlinks , highlight all now, tick display button and remember to save setting now main window will show only starlink and  there is thousands up there ,you can also assign a colour to sattelites i chose yellow.

Oh Dear thats a lot of satellites mind i have removed all but starlink

large.1626368665_Screenshot2021-01-01182809.png.48379645c119f36e9d47320769a565f0.png