• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

The Mandalorian

Bottletopburly

Subscribed to Disney+ finally got around to watching The Mandalorian ,currently 4 episodes into season 2 ,highly recommend for star wars fans i was a  bit  slow on the uptake but very enjoyable .

I'm four episodes into season one and started to struggle with it, finding it a bit slow. Does it get better after those?

I unashamedly only got Disney+ for Muppets Christmas Carol. #Don'tJudgeMe

I so far have enjoyed it though we have been binge watching four episodes at a time , set between episodes 6-7 Star Wars , pace is slightly rising as you build picture up of what’s happening 

Great series. Didn't know we could post about films/series here. (clicky click click)

Battlestar gallactica series is very good, just finishing my 6th watch of it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, newtyng5 said:

Great series. Didn't know we could post about films/series here. (clicky click click)

Battlestar gallactica series is very good, just finishing my 6th watch of it.

Is that a new series or the old one , never watched battle star galactica, I only watch what’s on freesat or Disney, gave up on Netflix as it wasn’t getting used but Disney has a few new ones in pipeline following the marvel series like Wanda vision and Loki upcoming which my lad is a big fan of , finished watching Mandolorian last night I did enjoy that 👍.

Love the Mandalorian. Best thing from star wars in my opinion. The last episode of series 2 was epic. And I love the way it ties into the clone wars and rebels with Ahsoka and Bo Katan and even Thrawn mentioned. Loving the new direction and a promise of a revamp of the last 3 films.

• Like 2

On 03/01/2021 at 09:35, Bottletopburly said:

Is that a new series or the old one , never watched battle star galactica, I only watch what’s on freesat or Disney, gave up on Netflix as it wasn’t getting used but Disney has a few new ones in pipeline following the marvel series like Wanda vision and Loki upcoming which my lad is a big fan of , finished watching Mandolorian last night I did enjoy that 👍.

Battlestar gallactica is a newish one , or was new 2004+  . Its on BBC iplayer at the moment. And i recommend it.

As for Mandolorian > i echo what andy said. I Love star wars, especially the first 3 > or 4-6, but apart from Rogue One (which was excellent) , the latest ones have fell short, some are oki, some are better. Shame the writers/creators of  Mandalorian didnt make the films. Fingers crossed they do, at some point.

I loved it ! 

Binge watched it in two days though ...

Season two finale was awesome !....

Whont say too much ....dont want to give any spoilers away !.

4 hours ago, Neo_uk said:

I loved it ! 

Binge watched it in two days though ...

Season two finale was awesome !....

Whont say too much ....dont want to give any spoilers away !.

I agree 😊

On 06/01/2021 at 00:35, newtyng5 said:

Shame the writers/creators of  Mandalorian didnt make the films. Fingers crossed they do, at some point.

They are revamping the last three and releasing on Disney + over the next couple of years. They being Dave Filoni, John Favreau, and the main man himself Mr Lucus. No more Kathleen Kennedy messing things up.

Edited by tuckstar

Is it just me, or did no-one else notice Pedro Pascal on screen until The Mandalorian and now he seems to be in absolutely everything...? 🤔😁