• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Kelling Heath Autumn 2013 - OFFICIAL BOOKING THREAD

Guest Kheldar

We've extended our dates and will now be on 307 from the 8th to the 18th - just fyi :)

Only 2 wks to go and we'll be there woohooo :)

• 4 weeks later...

Right a few things were worked out at Kelling this year and the pitch occupants on the listing on the first page are now correct!

Nick has booked in on 222, and John has moved into the block on 227.

There are three pitches remaining in our block, and these are still all reserved under my name. Remember to give my name and postcode when calling up to pay for the reservation, I think it's (apart from getting the less than intelligent person the phone) lack of providing my post code that may of caused some problems for people trying to pay for the reservations!

229, 234, 235

Stephen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kheldar

Last call on these pitches, Kelling Heath have just called me and wanted to know if 234/235 are being paid for!

I've got them to agree to hold them a further week : next Monday I have to hand them back.

If you're going to book, or even thinking about it, do it now. The pitches will sell on if you choose not to go in the end :)

Guest Kheldar

Almost probably final bump on this, both pitches (to the best of my knowledge) are still available and reserved for us.

Offer must end Monday, buy now! ;)

• 10 months later...

Shame Mr and Mrs Rusty aren't going, but Iam sure Paul's going to have a blast. Not long now folks. Three weeks of gazing in five weeks, awesome.

Guest CodnorPaul

I will try - and will have in tow Mrs CodnorPaul, and Damian (Devil74) so we will try not to disappoint.  Cant wait - gutted I cant make EMS2 but this will be great

There's loads to do round there, and we really like the area. Kim and Di spend a good few days there as well. 

Hi guys just to let you know I bought Steve's pitch so hope you folks don't mind you've got a Kelling Virgin in you group :rolleyes:

Allan

Guest Kheldar

Hi guys just to let you know I bought Steve's pitch so hope you folks don't mind you've got a Kelling Virgin in you group :rolleyes:

Allan

No problem at all, will update the list

Guest devil74

Allan

Excellent Allan..be good to see you again. I'm really looking forward to this what with all the astro stuff for sale too.

Excellent Allan..be good to see you again. I'm really looking forward to this what with all the astro stuff for sale too.

You too mate haven't heard from you in a while ( my fault  couldn't make it to other quarterly meet)

saw the other day that you where after a pitch too meant to PM you then :blush: , it was only that Rob (Red Dwalf) call in after a trip to Beeston Dump that he said about Kelling and how a few of the group couldn't go and that their pitches where up for grabs that I went for it

I'm a bit worried about the trade stands wife a home cc in pocket no one to stop me :o

Guest devil74

You too mate haven't heard from you in a while ( my fault  couldn't make it to other quarterly meet)

saw the other day that you where after a pitch too meant to PM you then :blush: , it was only that Rob (Red Dwalf) call in after a trip to Beeston Dump that he said about Kelling and how a few of the group couldn't go and that their pitches where up for grabs that I went for it

I'm a bit worried about the trade stands wife a home cc in pocket no one to stop me :o

Yes same here..i am after a baader or two, possibly an 8mm and 21. Hoping i might save a few quid over the usual price.

PS. CodnorPaul thanks for the invite to share the tent..much appreciated. Beers at the ready for this  ;)