• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Kelling 2022 Booking thread only

Sheila

I need to know who is booking for Kelling 2022 as this year I only have till mid November to sort out before the pitches go back for others to book.  I will let you all know booking references before Kelling for those who have confirmed they want to go

222        Sheila           Booked

223        EMS pitch     Booked 

224        Daz               Booked

225        Pitch lost

226        Pitch lost       

227        Pitch lost             

228        Stephen         Booked    

229        G4SJI             Booked 

230        Tasking          Booked

231.       Dennis            going confirmed   assume booked?          
237        Pitch lost         

238        Dave JW         Booked 

239        Geezanova      Booked  

240        Allan               Booked

241        C Golder.        Booked

Will be some spare pitches it seems next year

Sheila

Edited by Sheila

• Craig featured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes please, if theres a pitch available.

4 nights : Thursday - Sunday nights (22 Sept - 25 Sept, departing on the Monday)

Hi Sheila,

Booked and paid Sheila. Although there are spare pitches in the middle, I'll be on my usual 206, just opposite. I need the fully serviced pitch because of my bad back. You can add me to the list as a definite though please

Can everyone check the booked pitches are correct and if anyone wants the empty pitches let me know. 

after this all the other pitches will be returned to kelling and we will not have them for next year. 

also everyone after next year will have to book their own pitches as they will be booked by the folks on each pitch for the following year and if not kelling will reallocate on first come first served. We already lost a pitch to this policy this year 

done my best to keep us all together but we are a bit split up now. 

Binoviewer….  Let me know which pitch you want and I will give you the booking reference for that pitch   I am not sure kelling really understood this year about our booked pitches for EMS

Thank you Shelia for sorting everything out for all those years,  a thank last task and I hope EMS give you acknowledgement for all these years you've kept this together   you see you in December 

Pitches as noted are now being handed back to Kelling.  Please remember when you attend in 2022 if you want your pitch then please book whilst

you are there as we now have fewer pitches.

Sheila

• 3 months later...

Hi 

you would now have to ring kelling to see which of the empty pitches are available. I would guess there would be some near us. Look at the pitch map for the blue field when you ring to see what is available on there

11 hours ago, Sheila said:

Hi 

you would now have to ring kelling to see which of the empty pitches are available. I would guess there would be some near us. Look at the pitch map for the blue field when you ring to see what is available on there

Thanks, will do

• Craig unfeatured this topic