• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Clear Outside App

Tweedledee

Can anyone help please?

I like the Clear Outside App on my Android phone. I can set numerous different locations in it, but they all come up in the list identically as ",, United Kingdom". Only the last part of the location is actually visible, the important bit showing the place cannot be seen or scrolled to and doesn't seem to be editable, only deleted. Just takes a bit of trial and error with a few different locations. Has anyone else found this and is there a way to show the list as different places?

Hi Pete. Choose your location and when it brings it up you can change the name of the location before you save it. Hope that helps.

I agree. Maybe it's climate change, weather's getting more erratic 🙄. I've never known such a mild October/November though.

@Tuckstar

Thanks very much Andy, that worked 👍. Got all my locations sorted and easy to access now 😊.

Cheers.

Well I currently have it showing green (6% cloud) but looking up in my back garden it is wall to wall cloud 😞 Metcheck also says clear, hopes dashed once again.

I have an app on my phone that pops up each morning with days local weather forecast. At the bottom there's a button marked Clear and I always press it but is doesn't appear to work very well, it normally just stays overcast.

• Haha 2

Thanks for the share Martyn. 

I'll take a look at that.

Edited by Bino-viewer