• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Stacking in Nebulosity

Bottletopburly

Last night I was trialling nebulosity for stacking  which I think @Graham uses with the help of an Astronomy shed video   ,and so far so good I’ve made a master dark, a master Dark flat, and a master flat  with the dark flat signal subtracted , normalised the lights , got as far as the Debayer which I’m not sure of the debayer settings I should set the parameters at for my Osc zwo533mc so if anyone knows how I should enter the parameters please let me know , I’ve only trialled one nights data on the horsehead incase it all goes Pete tong , a bit long winded compared to DSS but I get it calibrating all subs as well as calibration frames and so far so good though had to jot it all down in a note pad    If I’m successful in finishing with a stacked file I will post the result .

note nebulosity is now Free http://www.stark-labs.com/