• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Irritating

Bottletopburly

God damn technology, so hooked up zwo120mm that’s all working, but found a dodgy cable to my main camera the flat type zwo supply and a dodgy usb3 hub so they’re in the recycling bin , just ordered some Lindy cromo cables from first light optics, luckily I have another usb3 TPLINK hub so hopefully tonight I may get somewhere so irritating, the TPLINK hub is ok BUT I can’t leave it under cover as it plays up I’m assuming damp affects it , so fingers crossed tonight will go better, oh and focus wasn't playing ball but had tweaked collimation so need to re look at that too 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Graham said:

Isn't our hobby wonderful.

Always something to do 😂

Always indeed  graham 

• Like 1

Ahh getting somewhere , seems phd2 was choosing my 533 instead of the 120 by default,took a while to work out how to  specify correct , screen shot on choosing correct camera to use should you come across this issue 

large.5F0B61E8-BCFC-4DB7-ACF8-6547E18B66FC.jpeg.914d9be327d46acf20b88e13bdf6007d.jpeg