• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Finally.

oldfruit

After much patience and waiting i have finally managed to collect a full set of second hand BST`s and am very pleased with them. I find that they work very well with my f5 Newt and my f5 Refractor.

There is a "Starguider" and a "Paradigm" in there but they are essentially the same, look the same, perform the same etc.

I have been fortunate enough to obtain them all for around £170 second hand which is about £28 for each eyepiece.

I do not think that i will feel the need to upgrade my eyepieces for a long time now as they are more than adequate for my needs.

Thanks to those that have helped be add to my collection.

Clear skies.

Great collection at a smashing price - just don't look through any Televues lol :)

I have done :D and they are great but for the money and my current budget they are just dandy.

I like them, they are superb value, and deliver views well above what you would expect.

They are nicely engineered and look good too.