• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Can we welcome Cosmic Dave to the moderating team.

Doc

Just to let everyone know that Cosmic Dave (David) has been asked if he would like to join the moderating team here on EMS and he has agreed to do so. He has done fantastic work organising our first ever star party in October and is founder of the hugely successful ELAC group, so I think he will settle into his role with ease.

So if you have any queries while David is on line do not hesitate to contact him.

Doc

Congrats Dave. Does that mean i now have to call you Sir at our ELAC meets

We can't upset him, better not mention the fireball anymore, we don't want a ban :D

Congratulations Dave

Thanks very much guys. And only you have to call me sir mark lol, I'm sure I will be spouting the same old waffle. AND DONT FORGET TO BOOK FOR EMS1 its gona be a great weekend,

Thanks again

David

We can't upset him, better not mention the fireball anymore, we don't want a ban :D

Congratulations Dave

Will he ever live that one down?? :lol:

Congratulations also form me Dave.

Not only for the great work you have achieved recently, but also all the hard work you and Doc did in the first place on SGL, getting EMS going in the first place.

Congratulations also form me Dave.

Not only for the great work you have achieved recently, but also all the hard work you and Doc did in the first place on SGL, getting EMS going in the first place.

That's a long time ago now but thanks, mick did all the work really I just nudged him a little bit now and then lol. It all seemed to work out well tho ! All of us desreve a pat on the back ems is without a doubt the friendliest astronomy forum in the UK. WELL PROUD ;)