• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

East Midlands Starparty 1

cosmic dave

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cosmic dave

• Teslar

• Craig

• RonC

I'm taking all my main kit including the new QHY5L-II if anyone wants to check it out. It's still in the box as I've not had a chance to try it yet.

Morning guys, just a quick update from ems1 site, its overcast and a little windy at the moment, It has rained overnight and the ground still wet, I will now be getting to site between 11 and 12 as I want to let the ground dry a little, see you later....

We're on route, and we can confirm other people are also on their way - as we've been overtaken by them. ;-)

PS we're pedalling as quickly as we possibly can, lol.

Afraid I won't be able to make it anymore. Something family related has come up and I need to head home. Have a good weekend :(

Hope everything is OK.

Sorry guys. I really wanted to make this but it's not gonna be possible for me. My back is just too painful and requiring so much medication that has a sedating effect so quite good for sleeping/pain relief at night but obviously night time is the time to be awake in astronomy!

Anyway have a good time everyone. Good luck to all in the messier hunt comp :)