• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

IMPORTANT : SGL8 Head Count Needed ASAP

Guest Kheldar

Daz has asked me for number, can I get a yay if you're coming, and if you need a pitch or a hard standing.

Cheers,

Stephen

Edited by Kheldar

yes i am coming, pitch with EHU please. do i still have to book on FLO on sunday?

Sheila

Yep afraid so! This isn't in place of booking, this is just so Daz has numbers to work with re: pitch allocation and where to put us all :)

Not for me :( it's the start of our racing season and I am generally quite busy the first 5 weekends and can't miss any race meets in the first 2 months. Having said that, the way stuff is going I'll be out of business by then and working for "the man" by then :lol::(

Bumpety bump! I know there's more wanted to go, and I'd prefer to give the best possible estimate :)

Please see the other thread in this section for full details of the meet and booking details.

So far as I can see, Martyn is the only one who hasn't booked in yet. I've sent him a text ... but there's not much I can do now. If you're not booked, you're at the mercy of SGL as the pitches are about sold out.

Guest Kheldar

Last reminder then I'm done with this. We've had to hand back two of our reserved pitches so there only two left. If you want to be there and pitch with us book now!

I can't say for sure how long daz can keep those last two available but it won't be long ...