• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

IMPORTANT : SGL8 Head Count Needed ASAP

Guest Kheldar

im in, pitch with ehu if im succesful in booking

which pitch are you phil, cant see you with us on sgl pitch allocations?

Guest Kheldar

I've fired off an email just in case :)

It's sorted, in all the rush I think phil got overlooked, he's in the block with us now though :)

It's sorted, in all the rush I think phil got overlooked, he's in the block with us now though :)

good just thought i would point it out as I did not want him to be left out in the cold :)

Sheila

i must be on kinfisher 1 or 2 then, thesevare still allocated ems and all the pitches are gone now.

dont think so phil, i am on 1 and i think stephen is on 2 spare ones seem to be 25 and 26??

Sheila

Guest Kheldar

Daz was up late last night sorting things out, dunno if he's uploaded a new plan yet

Edit : No, pretty sure he hasn't

Edited by Kheldar

Guest Kheldar

There's only Phil missing, Ibbo is where he asked to be, and the rest of us are in a row of 4.

No names missing that I am aware of, and I have chased people who have mostly advised they aren't booking (Eddy, Martyn)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...