• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

ELAC Christmas meal

cosmic dave

A lot better thank you, still recovering and getting a bit of pain but happy to be eating properly again

Glad to hear it Paul and really pleased you are both able to attend. I will bring a menu to our next meeting so you can all drool a bit in anticipation. :D

Ok, I'll try for the same. BTY the GRS on Jupiter is visible at 18.10 hrs , just right for us (cloud permitting!) See you there :)

Sorry Guys, having just come back from Poland i have had to dive headlong into work as it is very busy so i have had very little time to come on here.

So here goes. I have booked the ELAC Christmas Meal. A table for 10 persons at the Massala Zone in Boston for 7pm on Saturday 8th December. The address is The Massala Zone, 79 West Street, Boston, PE21 8QZ.

At the moment myself and The wife, Ron and wife and Dave and wife have confirmed. Hope Paul and Rosie are able to come. :)

If anyone else would like to join us then please feel more than welcom to, just let me know so i am able to adjust the booking.

I hope that this is convenient for everyone?

Again appologies for the delay in posting the info.

Ahh just read this again, I will be at work til 6 ! gona struggle to make 7pm

Plus they do a takeaway service Dave, so we have all options covered. :)

I`m sure that we can hang on until for a little bit and have a drink until you arrive. Don`t be too long though as we don`t wanna get too sozzled before eating :D .

Mark, Now ive sorted the baby sitting arrangements, can you put myself and my wife down for the meal. I cant make the next meet so would be good to see you all again then.

Mark, Now ive sorted the baby sitting arrangements, can you put myself and my wife down for the meal. I cant make the next meet so would be good to see you all again then.

Great andy, look forward to a catch up.

Great news Andy, will be nice to see you both there and bring you up to speed on the astronomy side of things.