• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

M27 3/10/12

tbird

thats very good for short exposures

I'm still playing around getting the feel for the camera and DSS. I did short exposures because I wasn't 100% on the polar allignment and I was working quickly to beat the rising moon.

Short exposure AND no processing - that's just showing off ;)

Thanks for sharing.

Regards.

Short exposure AND no processing - that's just showing off ;)

Thanks for sharing.

Regards.

I can assure you that there's no skill on my part, it's all down to the camera which keeps amazing me with what it picks up.

There's no processing because it's still all a mystery to me :D

Nice results Paul. I am expecting some amazing images from you in the near future.

Nice results Paul. I am expecting some amazing images from you in the near future.

No pressure then ;)

:lol: . None at all Paul. On a serious note, i do think that you look to be progressing rather well with the imaging department. Maybe i should have said i hope to be seeing some good images from you. Really like your work and hope to be able to compare notes at our next meet. Edited by oldfruit