• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Huge thanks to Graham (Astrotec)

Celeste

Just want to say a massive thank you to Graham who has fixed my poorly mount :D I have had it out and set up already lol...still a bit of a struggle but hey ho it's MUCH better than what it was, no grinding and crunching anymore! WOOT WOOT....fingers crossed for a clear night tonight so I can get my fix :P

HIP HIP....HOORAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY :wub:

Glad you have got it sorted Nicky, it has been going on for about a year now has it not?

Well done Graham, another happy customer!

Yeah it's been playing up since I bought it but me being total noob I didn't realise what was wrong.....until I went with you guys at Sawley. Since then it got worse over time (as it would!) to the point it died on me at Sawley...and heard by some of you lot lol. I can't thank Graham enough for fixing it for me.

My NEQ6 could do with a full service I recon. I bought it 2nd hand so not sure of its age. It make the usual screech when starting any slew. Not sure about attempting it myself yet and Graham is too far away. Ill try and pick up some advice at EMS1 and perhaps some confidence to attempt it myself :)