• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hi from Altair Astro in Norfolk

Guest Altair

Guest Altair

Hi Guys, just wanted to say a quick hello and thank you for allowing us to participate in this new forum. We'll be posting up information about new products from time to time, and we're here to answer any questions you may have about the equipment we sell. I recognise some names (and even faces!) from Kelling and Astrofest, but there are lots of you we've still to meet, so we do hope to see some of you at Astrofest this year.

best regards, Nick Altair

Welcome Nick!

I added a link to your website in our Astro Links section (top right). :)

I must say, the information against the products on your site is superb.

Hi Nick I'm so pleased you have found your way to our forum, your experiece is very welcome and I look forward to reading about your new products.

Welcome Nick, just bought a blue heq5 pier head adapter from you a few months back, very impressed.

Guest Altair

Hi Guys thanks very much! Craig thanks for the link too :)

I'll put some more stuff up shortly as we're now making a new range of adapters, and I'll dig out some pictures of the machine shop so you can see where all this stuff comes from...! Nick

A warm welcome from me too Nick - great to have you on board and looking forward the the workshop pics :)

Might be best to create an album and post them in there, then create a link in general discussions and link to that?

Will stand corrected when a mod pops by...... ;)

I would do as Daz suggests, create yourself an album on here and upload them there. Then you can post them in a thread (using the "My Media" button). :)

I'm looking forward to these. :D