• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMS2

cosmic dave

Here are the details for EMS2 Star Party, once again this event is open to all and you are all very welcome to attend.

EMS2-1.jpg

EMS2 @ Manor Farm Caravan Park, Sea Road, Anderby, Lincolnshire. Thursday the 5th September 2013 (05/09/2013) to Sunday the 8th September 2013 (08/09/2013) (main day Saturday 7th) The price is the same as last year, £12 per pitch per night based on two sharing or £10 per pitch per night if you are on your own this price includes electric hook up.

Please book your pitch directly with the campsite by calling 01507 490372 make sure you let them know you are booking for the starparty to ensure you get the correct pitch, tents/caravans/camper vans all welcomed

The site has a clean heated toilet/shower block and disabled toilet facilities, also a laundry.

Please note the nearest shop is about 3 miles from the campsite so be sure to bring all you will need with you.

More detals to follow.....

David

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cosmic dave

• Sheila

• Daz Type-R

• RonC

Just managed to check, I'm in I think. I just had to check for the world championships which are usually around that time, but are a week late this year :) result!

It'd be smashing if you came over and joined us Marcus - I'll check with the team what we're doing about trade stands and let you know :)

I`m in too, cant wait, loved EMS1, this is going to be awesome, now, do I bring the tent or do I bring the van, hmmmmmmmmmm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.