• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMS2

cosmic dave

Tomorrow night now forecast be clear. Wow thats a turn around from a few hours ago. !

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cosmic dave

• Sheila

• Daz Type-R

• RonC

Me too but my ear is still leaking like a tap :( I am glad it's stayed clears skies for those who have made it there

OMG!!!

An absolutely amazing night, it's 6:03 as I right this and I am just going to bed!!!!

Last man standing!!

What an epic night, 14 new Messiers, some NGC's. and soooooo many laughs, a truly fantastic night, one that is going to be hard to beat!

Thanks Mick for the Mesier marathon, sooo much seen tonight under some truly fantastic skies.

Shame it's the last day, 3-4 hrs kip then pack up to go home, ohhh well, there's always Kelling in 3 weeks!

Guest devil74
OMG!!!

An absolutely amazing night, it's 6:03 as I right this and I am just going to bed!!!!

Last man standing!!

What an epic night, 14 new Messiers, some NGC's. and soooooo many laughs, a truly fantastic night, one that is going to be hard to beat!

Thanks Mick for the Mesier marathon, sooo much seen tonight under some truly fantastic skies.

Shame it's the last day, 3-4 hrs kip then pack up to go home, ohhh well, there's always Kelling in 3 weeks!

Sounds like an amazing night Daz...and well done for the all nighter.

Well what can I say despite the met office's forecast of doom and gloom we actually had hardly any rain at all (2 x 5 minutes showers at worst) lovely clear Lincolnshire skies again both nights, a fantastic talk from Paul Money and then he spent a few hours on the campsite afterwards helping people with their scopes. And of course the fabulous ems member's, can I just say a great big thank you to everyone that came and made ems2 a big success we dont get to see you very often so its great to meet up.

Thanks again guys. :D

Ps ems3 now being planned.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.