• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

ELAC Christmas meal tonight

cosmic dave

Looking forward to meeting up tonight.

Where's best for parking ?

There is quite a bit of available parking on West Street near to the restaurant. Be nice to see everyone. Any problem with parking then get Dave to call me.

Looking forward to meeting up tonight.

Where's best for parking ?

Paul, if you come onto West street past PC world take second left,and turn off just before Massala Zone which is on the corner of James Street,follow that road round and youll come up to the bus station,i normally park in the Long term car park on St Georges Street,directly opposite the bus stands.

Hope you have a great evening, its cloudy here so you probably will not be missing an obsy evening.

Cheers

Thanks well looking forward to my curry, I will have a turkey one if the do it ;)

Well i for one had a great time tonight, though me and the wife had to leave just after 10pm due to having young children at home. Good company and good food, what more could you ask? Though the women looked a little bemused by some of the astro talk.  :P  Hope we can do it again soon. How about EMSW1 ( East Midlands Stargazers Wives 1) just so they don`t feel left out. :D

Yeap just got back, very good night and the food was excellent ! Thanks for booking the restaurant mark. Another elac success.

A great night with great company. Thanks Mark for organising the meal and hopefully we can do it more often.

Me and the wife got back home about 01:30, as the cocktail jugs were only £5 and the pub/club was too cold inside so we had to dance just to warm up!

Everyone have a great Christmas and New Year! :)