• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

KELLING AUTUMN 2012 Please read

Doc

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brantuk

• Doc

• red dwalf

• Celeste

Top Posters In This Topic

Which colour field and number is it Caz? There's a full map of the site here - you should be able to identify your pitch (also on google maps). Compare against the list above in Doc's post. smile.png

http://www.kellinghe...ng-caravans.pdf

I've not actually booked yet, I just asked if there were spaces left and the cost, which there are. When I book I will mention EMS and your colour and numbers, which I have now found, it wasn't hard was it, lol.

Make sure you tell them it's for the star party and get the special rate - all pitches should be £13.50 that week :)

Make sure you tell them it's for the star party and get the special rate - all pitches should be £13.50 that week smile.png

Fab, that's the price I was told, it's a good discount compared to the price advertised on the web site. At least we have full camping gear and plenty of camping experience, that hopefully makes up for the the thin on the ground scope stuff and knowledge. ;)

Guest Kheldar

Just noticed the web site has been updated re: 2013

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2013 Details will be released soon.

2013 Main Event Weekend TBA

2013 Extended Astronomy Camp TBA

There is still room on the blue field, but it's no dogs, and there is no room on the dog area. They are just checking if there is any exemption for our old cranky boy anywhere. Fingers crossed as he gets to upset when hes not with us, as proved on Friday night - he was quiet there!!!!! And that's not good for his bad heart. :unsure:

Pitch Available This September

Unfortunately Andy (Oshb5) has had to drop out this year due to illness and his pitch (Blue field 240) is now available for any late takers. I'm afraid it will be first come first served basis - so the first one to post here saying they want it will get it.

You will need to arrange payment to me as soon as possible which I will forward on to Andy. I think he booked in from Thursday night to leaving on Monday morning. I will confirm that detail but it's likely to be 4 nights at £13 per night.

Cheers

Kim :)

We're coming to Kelling this year, we're on the blue field - not sure which pitch at the mo, but it's booked and paid for- Tuesday to Monday for a trailer tent. :)

I'm glad you managed to get booked in Cazz - we'll look forward to seeing you there. If you get the pitch number from Kelling there's a map that shows you exactly where it is on thier website - you can even zoom in and see your pitch and surroundings on google satellite view :)

I'm glad you managed to get booked in Cazz - we'll look forward to seeing you there. If you get the pitch number from Kelling there's a map that shows you exactly where it is on thier website - you can even zoom in and see your pitch and surroundings on google satellite view smile.png

Fab, we'll do that when I get the details. I was in the car at the time and didn't write anything down, and my memory has gone to pieces, lol. Looking forward to it, camping stuff is already packed lol, just red lights to sort out. See you there. :)

Guest Kheldar

Bumpety bump, see Kims post above. Last minute pitch available with the EMS gang for this year!!!!! :)

Next to yours truly I might add ;)

Next to yours truly I might add ;)

Might not be the best selling point there?

;)

Damn - I`ve been sussed. ^_^

I will have the pleasure of your company at next years Kelling.

Guest Kheldar

Perhaps Craig should put a message about the shoutbox?

Maybe. Worst case if there's no EMS takers, I'm sure Andy will pop it on ABS (you will see a few on there in the coming weeks) and it will go pretty quickly.

I got my pitch last year a week or two before as Demon Barber (not seen him for ages) couldn't make it.

Guest Steve

I might be up for it - just need to see if I am free that weekend.

I'm unlikely to want 4 nights - what would the deal be....?!

Guest Steve

Pitch Available This September

Unfortunately Andy (Oshb5) has had to drop out this year due to illness and his pitch (Blue field 240) is now available for any late takers. I'm afraid it will be first come first served basis - so the first one to post here saying they want it will get it.

You will need to arrange payment to me as soon as possible which I will forward on to Andy. I think he booked in from Thursday night to leaving on Monday morning. I will confirm that detail but it's likely to be 4 nights at £13 per night.

Cheers

Kim :)

Hi Kim, to confirm I would like to take this pitch.

Guest Kheldar

Steve appears to be sorted (Pending Kim/Andy)

Also 221 has just come up on ABS : it's on the edge of our block

/>http://www.astrobuysell.com/uk/propview.php?view=59109

OK Steve it's yours!

It's actually three nights Thurs 13th - Sunday 16th (Leaving on Sun). I'll pm you arrangements :)