• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

KELLING AUTUMN 2012 Please read

Doc

Guest Steve

Yey - looking forward to it and to meeting all you guys - didn't think I'd be going but booking up for next year already has changed my mind.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brantuk

• Doc

• red dwalf

• Celeste

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok folks - Here's the current list - it would still be nice to identify who has paid for the one remaining booking and find out if they're still coming this year. :)

240 - Steve (pending payment)

239 - Kh3ldar

238 - M. Chasney... Who is this? lol

237 - Cgolder

229 - PhilJ

228 - David Pugh

227 - Glider

226 - Doc

225 - Baz Senior

224 - Rusty Strings

223 - Sheila

222 - geeznova

218 - Celeste

Ok folks - Here's the current list - it would still be nice to identify who has paid for the one remaining booking and find out if they're still coming this year. :)

240 - Steve (pending payment)

239 - Kh3ldar

238 - M. Chasney .... who is this? lol

237 - Cgolder

229 - PhilJ

228 - David Pugh

227 - Glider

226 - Doc

225 - Baz Senior

224 - Rusty Strings

223 - Sheila

222 - geeznova

218 - Celeste

Hi there

223 is now me as Damnut is unable to go, just thought you should know

Sheila

Thanks Sheila - duly updated - great that you're coming - looking forward to meeting you there - I think you're gonna love it :)

Ok I've found the owner of pitch 238 - it's one "M. Chasney" - I can't remember who's nickname that belongs to but they are the rightful owners of 238. Any ideas folks?

Thanks Stephen - I was hoping a mod might take the initiative - I'll pm him and make sure he's still coming - I doubt he's forgotten. :)

Guest Kheldar

Thanks Stephen - I was hoping a mod might take the initiative - I'll pm him and make sure he's still coming - I doubt he's forgotten. :)

I just recognised the name as it was his pitch I purchased last minute last year :)

I can't find him as a member on here (different name maybe) but he was active on SGL today.

Yup - I just checked his latest activity as my pc crashed lol - I've sent him a pm now so should hear back soon :)

OK Folks - here's the final list for this year. I've put Mike down as a "maybe" cos he might not make it due to ill health. He will let me know nearer the time what his plans are and if he wants to sell the pitch:

240 - Steve

239 - Kh3ldar & Eddy

238 - Demon Barber (maybe) - Mike from SGL

237 - Cgolder

229 - PhilJ

228 - David Pugh

227 - Glider

226 - Doc

225 - Baz Senior

224 - Rusty Strings

223 - Sheila

222 - geeznova

218 - Celeste

Guest Kheldar

Yeah, someone will start a thread I expect in a couple of weeks with all the details, but simply report to reception and tell them which pitch you are on (bearing in mind you may need to give them Andys details as you've purchased his pitch last minute, or even Di's if it is still under her name from the original block reservation.)

They will give you some details and a tag to put on your tent and you're good to go :)

I've pm'd the Kelling confirmation email to you Steve seeing as my email's kaput - thanks very much Virgin Media!! lol

Just print it out and check in on arrival - it's all paid up so they'll just give you a site map to the pitch and off you go. I'm on Red 308 if you need a hand with anything - or just drop by for a cuppa - everyone else does lol :)

I'm on Red 308 if you need a hand with anything - or just drop by for a cuppa - everyone else does lol :)

Just don't fart in his awning, he gets a bit touchy about it! :lol:

@Eddy - I've added you in as well Eddy - sorry I didn't know you were sharing with Stephen - smashing that you're coming - you'll really enjoy Kelling. Yes - do ensure they know how many people in each unit. :)

Guest Kheldar

@Eddy - I've added you in as well Eddy - sorry I didn't know you were sharing with Stephen - smashing that you're coming - you'll really enjoy Kelling. Yes - do ensure they know how many people in each unit. :)

Yes Eddys lodging in the spare room in exchange for my beer supplies for the weekend :D

I've already made Kelling aware.

Guest Kheldar

No familly this time Stephen?

Nope, just me. Big 'un is interested, but at the moment she has the attention span of a goldfish and I'd then have to spend the weekend listing to choruses of "I'm bored"

Mrs Kheldar would imply baby Kheldar ... and she's a whole handful at the moment :)

Hi All

Im sure going to miss going this year And hope you all have a great time.. N sorry you will have to find another oven to part cook some of the barbi food,,

Just hope you get clear skies and the weather is kind. And the other idiots keep their headlight off . LOL

Andy