• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Stargazing Live 2013 Isaac Newton Primary School

cosmic dave

We will miss you mate, can't be helped! We also fixed Sat 12 Jan for a Gib Point meeting didn't we? Is that on as well or not?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cosmic dave

• RonC

• oldfruit

• tbird

If it is Ron then i will be there. :)

Sorry you can't make it Mark, look forward to hooking up next sat, I hope to have some long johns by then. Lol

Well, suddenly things have changed and it now looks like i will be coming to this event after all. :D  I am really pleased as i was gutted to be honest. So it looks like ELAC should have the full crew.

Well, suddenly things have changed and it now looks like i will be coming to this event after all. :D I am really pleased as i was gutted to be honest. So it looks like ELAC should have the full crew.

Great news Mark. Full house oh yes :)

Just had this email,

Just to update you,we have some imperial stormtroopers from the 501 UK Garrison coming along on Friday.So if any members are Star Wars fans.....:-)

Best wishes

Jonathan

This is starting to look like a good night, let's pray for clear skies.

Sounds good!! (Pray not prey!)

Ron

Ha ha, sorry ron.. :) changed it now!

Unfortunately my wife did actually start work last night so if she is working Friday i will not be able to attend. :(  I will leave myself as a maybe just in case something changes again.

Sorry guys.

Had a great time yesterday at this event, thanks for the lift paul. I was a bit cool tho ;)

We saw a few stars this side of sleaford Ron, did you pass on libbys envolope on to your good lady?

Yes I did, as soon as it's ready I'll send you a text. Looking clear for Gib point tonight, still not decided though!!

Decided I'm coming now!! Want to try my modded 1000d out!! See you all there, what time we meeting 4.30 ish??

Guest MakkaPakka1

I'll turn up at 5ish as I'm waiting for a delivery. Looking forward to it. What normally happens if the dreaded 'c' drifts in?

I hope I don't bring a newbie cloud curse with me!

Your very welcome to come along, :)