• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

East Midlands Stargazers Make The News

Craig

EMS_in_the_News.jpg

A huge thank you to everybody who was at Wymeswold on 15th as it's you who set this great impression! :D

Fabulous pics and a very nice write up. A heck of a lot of folks are gonna see this - I'm just waiting for the tidal wave of visitors now - especially after Star Gazing Live. I wonder if the Mercury will be interested - I might just enquire when I go for the hard copies. Well done everyone for making such a great impression. :)

Nice cloud formation behind Sheila

Is that what it is, I thought that was just the steam rising from her because some idiot had let a flash off in her face.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I could amend the image... :D

you do Craig and you will not live to take your next breath.  Why me is what I should say, and the ruined night vision happened to us all, several times.

Such is what i have to suffer for EMS   LOL.  Could have been worse, can't think how :facepalm:

That is a fabulous write up, it really did you all justice. Also, like Phil, Sheila is now published, well done it looks great.

CAN... NOT.... RESIST.

resistance is not futile in this case, it is self preservation for next time i see you.

Sheila

At least this time it was not my ass in the picture  LOL

resistance is not futile in this case, it is self preservation for next time i see you.

Sheila

I'm just glad it was Jupiter..... :lol:

Oh, I don't know, they seem quiet popular on Christmas cards, mostly with mangers! :D