• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

New Skywatcher Synscan Firmware V3.32

catman161

i can`t find it anywhere, downloaded the pdf instructions but all it says is handset settings, but when you go to it there`s only settings for the lcd screen, nothing for the button back lights

most annoying Kim, just been on the skywatcher websita again and can`t find a thing about it, can the firmware be reversed ?

no worries it was me!

buttons on the handset do light up, it`s under LED backlight settings, i thought this was controlling the LCD screen, also when not operated the button lights turn off after a minute or so inactivity and come on again when any button is pressed. 

now a 100% happy bunny

That's good Rob. I didn't know what to suggest as mine lit up fine when I updated. Glad you have it sorted

it was just me felix, i think i was doing the handset settings when it wasn`t fully dark so i couldn`t see the lights working very well, also the lights go out after a minute which on the old version they stayed on all the time.

anyway now working a treat and very happy with it.