• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Mans best friend

Tweedledee

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Today is the second day with Maisy and she is settling in well and seems very contented. Didn't even have a wimper from her all last night, she must have slept like a log right through, or we did :lol: . A few mishaps in the house, but at least they are all little messes, but she's only 14 weeks old.

that will be one bundle of trouble :lol:

So far just fun Sheila, hopefully it stays that way.

Now the hard work starts  :lol: 

She's lovely Peter.

If anything, she's a bit high maintenance in that when she's not sleeping, and she does sleep a lot, she want's us to play.

Very sweet, she'll make a good dew heater. :lol:  They still sleep like that when they're geriatric as well as pediatric.  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

We had two Cavaliers but, unfortunately, they both suffered from heart trouble and were about ten years old when they died.

We now have a King Charles/West Highland Terrier crossbreed, who is a great bundle of fun and very affectionate. He always comes out into the garden when I'm observing and I'm worried that one day he will knock something over. He has seen the Moon through my telescopes.

Thanks for looking everyone.

Sorry to hear about your Cavaliers Phil.

Maisy is a pedigree, and has checked out fine so far with the vets, but you never now what the future holds.

We now have a King Charles/West Highland Terrier crossbreed, who is a great bundle of fun and very affectionate. He always comes out into the garden when I'm observing and I'm worried that one day he will knock something over. He has seen the Moon through my telescopes.

So long as he doesn't get tempted over to the dark side :lol: .

Cheers.