• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

binos

Guest JSP555

I have the Celestron 15x70's - meets all my requirements - fully multicoated - both reticles adjustable - not enough CA to be distracting. Can't go wrong with them really - but needs a tripod. :)

I have the celestron 15x70s also and can't fault them. Lovely bins, like Martyn said ate hand hold able but not for longer periods so a tripod is beneficial. I also have some cracking 25x100 monk observers-definitely not hand hold able but great when mounted on a tripod. Am looking into a parallelogram mount for them actually as they will really come into their own then. I use them as a grab and go when I can't be bothered to setup the big scope.