• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hello Everyone

Guest skegnesstown.as12

Guest skegnesstown.as12

Hello everyone from Skegness Town Astronomical Society

We currently have a small band of Stargazers but hoping to get many people involved to try and make it an interesting and educational experience for all :)

Please like our Facebook page "Skegness Town Astronomical Society"

Guest Tweedledum

Hi Scott,

Warm welcome to EMS, there is another group of East Lincer's here --- ELAC. I am sure they will introduce themselves. EMS1 / (2) held at Anderby Creek not a couple of clicks from you.

Cheers

Welcome to EMS, also an ELAC member who meets at Gibralter point NNR car park (9 Feb next meet!)  :)

Hi Scott, a warm welcome to you all.

Iam sure your fellow flatlanders will make you all feel very welcome.

Enjoy the forum.

Hi Scott and a warm welcome to EMS :)

As mentioned we have several members in your area and many of us frequent Kelling star parties and our own star party at Anderby. You and your members are very welcome to hang out with us here - EMS started much the same way as your group just over 3yrs ago.

I had a skim over your website last night and it looks very nice and professional. Hope we get to meet up at some stage - meantime enjoy the forum and feel to ask questions (or contribute answers lol). :)

Guest skegnesstown.as12

Hi Scott,

Warm welcome to EMS, there is another group of East Lincer's here --- ELAC. I am sure they will introduce themselves. EMS1 / (2) held at Anderby Creek not a couple of clicks from you.

Cheers

Thank you.

Guest skegnesstown.as12

Ayup Scott. Good to meet you last night at Huttoft. Look forward to another one hopefully soon. Martin

It was good to meet you too Martin.

Guest skegnesstown.as12

Hi Scott and a warm welcome to EMS :)

As mentioned we have several members in your area and many of us frequent Kelling star parties and our own star party at Anderby. You and your members are very welcome to hang out with us here - EMS started much the same way as your group just over 3yrs ago.

I had a skim over your website last night and it looks very nice and professional. Hope we get to meet up at some stage - meantime enjoy the forum and feel to ask questions (or contribute answers lol). :)

Thank you, I look forward to meeting with you all

My site is under construction at the moment but i really appreciate your comments  :)