• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Possible Interview

Guest rosieb123

Guest rosieb123

Hi my name is Rosie Benton and I'm a student studying at Nottingham Trent University. Tomorrow I am putting together a story about the asteroid set to skim past Earth this week. I was wondering if anyone was free for 10 minutes tomorrow and willing to talk to me about why astronomy interests them and if you are planning on looking out for the asteroid! I could meet in the city centre.

Thank you for your help!

Rosie

Hello Rosie welcome to EMS.

I cannot meet you but you can ring me up tomorrow after 14.30 if you like.

If you are interested I'll send you my phone number.

Hi Rosie, a warm welcome to EMS.

I won't be able to make it either, but would be happy to chat over the phone. As with the others, if you need it I'll pm you my number.

I hope it goes well for you.

Hi, welcome to EMS.

Hope you get the interview you were after, you have certaintly had enough replys.

I hope you also enjoy the forum.

Hi Rosie and a warm welcome to EMS :)

As above - I'm at work tomorrow but you're welcome to call me in the evening - pm me for a phone number.

Better still - why not drop down to Wymeswold on Saturday 23rd - we're having an imaging workshop and you'd be able to get a good feel for the enthusiasm amongst the group and have a chat with one or two during the breaks.

You wouldn't have to stay for the whole thing but it would give you a great notion of what we're all about - someone's certain to know a bit about the asteroid too. :)

Hi Rosie and a warm welcome to EMS :)

As above - I'm at work tomorrow but you're welcome to call me in the evening - pm me for a phone number.

Better still - why not drop down to Wymeswold on Saturday - we're having an imaging workshop and you'd be able to get a good feel for the enthusiasm amongst the group and have a chat with one or two during the breaks.

You wouldn't have to stay for the whole thing but it would give you a great notion of what we're all about - someone's certain to know a bit about the asteroid too. :)

Is the imaging workshop not a week this Saturday Kim? I thought it was the 23rd Feb?

Yep - that's what I said lol :)

You did that without a highlighting an edit.

I remember you saying you used to be a magician :D .

EMS staff perks :rolleyes: .