• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Don't wanna jinx it but.....

catman161

Well cloud made sure I didn't get to first light the ethos last night or see DA14 :(

I don't wanna jinx it but its forecast for clear skies over leicester tonight :) Lets hope it stays that way.

Right I am off to chuck myself out of a plane-first time since back injury, should be fun-I may even get that feeling that I had when I was learning to skydive! Haven't felt that in a while!

Cheers dan :) and Toby my rig is going in for its 6 monthly reserve re-pack so if I do jump I will have to jump hire gear :(

Edited by catman161

Do a night jump over YO8, Felix (and flap your arms wildly to disperse the cloud cover).

Regards.

Do a night jump over YO8, Felix (and flap your arms wildly to disperse the cloud cover).

Regards.

Ha ha not got my C license yet unfortunately Paul, so no night jumping sorry ;)

First light of the ethos is looking promising tonight! Yes, I am excited! Didn't jump today in the end :)

Edited by catman161