• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

SGL7 who wants a pitch.

Doc

The dates for SGL7 are March 22nd - 26th 2012

Daz wants to know who wants a pitch and are you bringing a tent or caravan.

Please put your names in this thread.

Guest Kheldar

Dibs, tent

(Edit) Hook up and hog roast too, don't know if you needed the extra info?

Edited by Kheldar

That's it all pitches taken, I'll pass this on to Daz

All pitches electric.

Doc

Rusty strings

Ibbo with caravan

PhilJ

Red dwarf

Glider

Kh3lder

DaveJw

BazSenior

We were intending to do SGL7 at one stage - but we changed our minds and decided to stick with Kelling in the spring. :)

Yes, why not. Me and Red Dwalf are arriving on Thursday. We can organise something when we all get there. There is a super market only 10min drive away to stock up.

Guest Kheldar

Yes, why not. Me and Red Dwalf are arriving on Thursday. We can organise something when we all get there. There is a super market only 10min drive away to stock up.

I'll be there Thurs around 5pm so long as the boss lets me skip out early! (He owes me as I have to book a full day Friday when I only work 5 hours .....)

We won't be able to make it either this year, I don't have enough holiday to cover this, and we can't really afford that and Kelling in Autumn.

Yep, I can get 7 in the Zaffira for the pub on thursday, I'll take a collection for a BBQ (ceremonial burning) on friday and then there is the Hog Roast on saturday anyway.

Sadly Andy cannot make it either so we have an hard standing pitch available as well, can only keep it till Sunday so be quick.